Oil Boiler CO2%

M

martineire

Can anyone tell me what CO2 percentage to set an oil fired boiler to when servicing, when boiler manuals are not available because the householder never has them for there boiler on service. Its usually always between 11% and 12% but whats best to set to in that situation. And dont say ring the manufacture. What do ye engineers recommend to do out there on the job?

Sponsored Links
find burner make/model

go to google

download manual, keep it in your van/tractor/horse and cart

next.

Glasgow are you on here at this time of night to keep you away from watching footy highlights on the telly :cry:

Sponsored Links
its more than an option Declan, its how you build up a portfolio of install manuals!!!

got every nuway burner manual from their site (gas and oil)

and riello too

if you cant get one from the net post on here make/model and somebody
will send yer it!!!

its more than an option Declan, its how you build up a portfolio of install manuals!!!

got every nuway burner manual from their site (gas and oil)

and riello too

if you cant get one from the net post on here make/model and somebody
will send yer it!!!
Yea your rite i may get downloading manuals so cause it a pain in the arse without them, Ringing manufacture ect.

only phone tech helplines now and again

phoned a manufacturer years ago, got the feeling that it was too much hassle for them to post one out, they never did anyway, just download all the time now.

if you take your laptop on jobs, you could load them all onto a memory stick, saves your printer and ink!!

plus it looks quite professional, dont believe me.....just ask a bg customer!!!!!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back