Oil burner motor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
Does anyone know what motor the electro inter b9b burner takes? Or where on the web I can find out. I stupidly didn't write down the part numer when I was at the job.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
man no MO2-170-03 70w.

Parts center cat no 437892

I bought one last week.

Thanks for the info.

Yep i'm still playing with the danesmoor. To be fair it hadn't been serviced in 4 years, and I needed to wait for the homeowner to remove worktop so i could access it.

I'll get it fixed eventually :D

Atleast i know what the fault it now :)

Sponsored Links
I might just put a new burner on though I'll make more money that way

Go for it. If you don't the family might sue you for hypothermia.

ps It will keep their costs down, especially if your charging them by the hour or per visit.

this might sound stupid but is the worktop infront of the burner :confused:

this might sound stupid but is the worktop infront of the burner :confused:

It does sound as you suggest. The worktop needs removing for top access to clean the combustion chamber.

sorry oilman didnt realise he was cleaning the combustion compartment,must of read it wrong as i thought he had a problem with the burner.

Changing the motor may cure his problem, but I can't rid of my problem, no matter how many parts I change.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back