Oil Fired Boiler and Programmer not talking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a geriatric central heating system that likes to regularly play up. Today's problem is that the programmer is not activating the boiler, the programmer is opening and shuting the 2-way valves when asked, but the boiler is just doin a good impression off a cardboard box.
Room thermostat is set fairly high and there is oil in the tank.
The only things I can think off that could cause a problem is that I changed the actuator on the hot water valve, and the boiler is supposed to have it's own internal programmer disabled, so we can use the programmer on the wall. The boiler is Myson Velaire and the programmer is Salus EP200
I'm genuinely banging my head against the wall.......

Sponsored Links
Thnx for your suggestion but finally figured it out. The company had changed the wiring of the actuator, so my re-fitting like for like meant that 2 wires were back to front.
Teach me too look at wiring diagrams properly next time, save having a sore head.

Cheers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back