oil tank installation cost

It's likely to be the route of the pipe to the boiler that's giving the issue, Ted... No joke if it has to be buried beneath concrete or whatever. I remember once trying to cut through a kerbstone once, with no electricity or possibility of using a petrol saw......I was on all bloody day!
Up here, we expect to pay a tradesman between £180 to £200 per day, materials etc extra.
John :)

Sponsored Links
Okay I will supply pictures tomorrow I was asked how I wanted the pipe either surface or buried surface was cheaper he then told me they would run it along the fence as I said pictures coming tomorrow a base will need to made for the tank concrete lintels topped with precast base also note I'm doing the pre work for the base clearing the area of the plants and making good for the base probably half a day labour saved there

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back