Ok I'm being fussy

The gas man brought that sweat jointed abortion out of his van....

:D :D :D

Transco, nor its predecessors ever used lead for service pipes.
The use of lead-alloys for downstream use has been illegal for a fair few years, hence the chances of any rgi getting it ready made out of the van is ludicrous.
You are more than a bit delusional; get some help.
In the meantime, keep posting here; it is highly entertaining :p

Sponsored Links
When I first read this I thought that he meant the lead was between the regulator and the left meter connection.

That seems to be very unlikely to be what he has as NG are expected to remove all lead pipe before the meter.

However, he confuses himself by then mentioning the right hand output from the meter which is the householder's responsibility.

As he cannot describe it correctly. Taking a photo and posting it on here will clarify what he has.

Tony

I don't nee a picture to know what he has: it is called: attitude problem

grot you are hilarious, when things inevitably go tits up you'll be on the phone grovelling for someone to put your ****ups right again.

[removed]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

-------------------

abuse removed
Moderator 9

Sponsored Links
I just hope when something happens, and something will happen, his insurance company read his posts and then refuse to pay out!

Bit of a snobby chap I might add as well and rather offensive toward our trade chaps!!

I just hope when something happens, and something will happen, his insurance company read his posts and then refuse to pay out!

Bit of a snobby chap I might add as well and rather offensive toward our trade chaps!!

you jest we are the bottom of the heap

too many cowboys in this industry and we all get tarred with the same brush

till something goes wrong

then yer at the top for a while :LOL: :LOL: ;)

what can gas safe do for the industry

police it properly
something the dog never managed :evil:

You know what mate, couldnt agree more. Too many charlatans and 'dilutions' and general bodge merchants giving the people out there who DO know what they are doing a bad name.... I'm all for what they do in Europe. Protect the name ' Engineer' in the same way Dr, Councellor etc is so only properly skilled and registered people can call themselves an engineer. Maybe then we'd be able to regain some status

oh dear wrong answewr.if you do plan on doing illegal gas work, i wonder if you would wrap a bar around a coppers neck. when he turns up.as well as the fire brigade.

seal it with some denso tape thts what isy :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back