ok, one for the physicists - can you create energy?

What is gravity know one knows surly by now it should have been sussed
it takes a rocket of ? thrust to escape its pull and this pull is within a ? layer about a mile up and your free, and why does this gravity affect everything and yet perfection for life to exist the core which is nobody knows genarates this strange magnectic force.

Sponsored Links
surely gravity is an infinite source of energy? maybe i should get on dragon's den pretty smartish?

you NEVER escape the pull of gravity..
it's effect just gets weaker the farther away you are from it's pull..

you may even find a spot where it's pull is cancelled out by the gravity of another celectial body..

gravity is the attraction of one atom to another...

the dense core of the earth is moving creating a giant magnet that is sucking all of your atoms towards it....

Sponsored Links
surely gravity is an infinite source of energy? maybe i should get on dragon's den pretty smartish?

it would only be infinite if you found a bottomless hole..

we already use gravity for energy..
the simplest example is a water wheel.. or more modern in hydro-electric dams..

in my opinion gravity is a pressure not a pulling force from the soil to core. but a pressure from the ground to the sky.

so the moon, spinning around the Earth.... held on by gravity is pulling the sea all over the place... the energy in the sea is immense..... surely that energy is free?

so the moon, spinning around the Earth.... held on by gravity is pulling the sea all over the place... the energy in the sea is immense..... surely that energy is free?

free in what respect?
it costs us nothing yes, but it's the conversion of the kinetic energy of the moon..

Put aside the cost, when you construct a wind turbine then the energy you extract from it over its lifetime should surely outweigh the energy needed to construct it.

Put aside the cost, when you construct a wind turbine then the energy you extract from it over its lifetime should surely outweigh the energy needed to construct it.

Anyone who has ever built a wind turbine must agree with that or they wouldn't have built it.

Sponsored Links
Back