Old boiler - west London?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hiya

Does anyone i west London know or have an old combi boiler (scrap) available that they would sell? Preferably with a diverter valve and plate heat exchanger in.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Are you doing your kids christmas shopping early this year?

Lol nice one!!! :)

No I really want another combi to practice on/test etc - I have 1 already but has a flow switch and no diverter valve/plate heat ex!

Get a boiler from B&Q, it should break down reasonably quickly then you can have all the practise you need finding out what's wrong with it... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Suppose I sold you an old combi for £30 and you used it to teach yourself?

How long would it take for you to lose me £300 by undercutting me on the cost boiler repairs?

One week or two weeks?

Kev I thought you had gone to the moon. Long time no hear.

How long would it take for you to lose me £300 by undercutting me on the cost boiler repairs?

When someone is good at his work and not just claiming to be good (not pointing any fingures Tony) one does not worry about the part changing brigade.

OP, get yourself down to the civic dump, you will see many old boilers driving cars and find gas boilers dumped there.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back