OLD COPPER TANK AND PIPES?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,just taken my HWT out plus all the copper pipes,as having a combi fitted,whats the going rate in scrap value for this please...thanks

Sponsored Links
i got over £200 last summer. that was for the cylinder, a load of 28 and 15mm pipes, and brass.

make sure you sort it all out first. take the insulation off the cylinder, cut the brass from the copper. you get better price.

Hi,just taken my HWT out plus all the copper pipes,as having a combi fitted,whats the going rate in scrap value for this please...thanks

I got £3.40 @ kg for clean tube,brass fittings cut off; £3.00 for braziery copper (cylinders) last week.

Ring arouind and check the prices. They were all offering £3.00 to £3.40. When you get there they bezzer you up and try to give you less. Beware of pally taxi drivers and scrap dealers.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back