Olympics

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are any of you lot interested in the Olympics? :rolleyes:

I have taken a lot of notice in them this time around and I am astounded by the skill levels that most of the participants have attained in order to get picked to represent their countries.

A lot of the competitors have dedicated their lives to practising in order to compete in these games.

I love the synchronicity of the 10 meter divers. The skill levels are superb and I am jealous! :D

Sponsored Links
we have a young girl (19) locally that has gained gold in swimming, and prior to her going she was in the local paper stating that she had only gone this summers games in preparation for the 2012 olympics. her father had purchased her a number plate for good luck R800 GBR well it certainly worked for her.

any way well done rebecca.

not really a mad keen sports fan but have enjoyed what i have seen.

yeah but, has anyone noticed how disjointed the voting is? a la our famale divers.... , then there's the boxing, our young fella was being ignore by the judges, yet the other guypulled our boxer down with his forearm and got points for a knockdown....

Who are the judges and how biased are they?

My conclusion is that any event where judges are involved is wrong..... the games should be about an individuals abilities, not the OPINION of another person

Sponsored Links
Back