Meeting Up.

E

EdwardCurrent

Hello All,

It has been mentioned on this site about meeting up at a venue so that we can have a laugh and a joke etc.
I understand that the location etc etc would be a nightmare but I am sure we would be able to do so if enough of us wanted to.
I personally would love to meet a few of the characters on here, some for a beer, some for a chat, and others just to confirm my dislike for.

I think that a 'country' pub, with a area outside where any arguements can be taken if needed would be superb.

Anyone up for it ??

Thanks
Ed.

Sponsored Links
Ohhhhhhh yes, that would be entertainment worth paying for, I'd fly to get to that one.

The only thing is, how do you know who's who?

How many Tim Wests would show? ;)

Aww come on Mod, A swift kick to the fundamentals is as good as locking a thread.

I am In

:)

when and where as long as there is a lot of booze and loose women, actually sod the booze :):)

;)

I think that it would be a great night as there are a few diamonds on here that go out of their way to help out for no reward, (many 'posters' dont even thank these people for their time !), others seem to think that they are superior, and maybe they would 'come over' differently face to face,(some replies from regular posters are in my opinion are rude. Surely they would be slapped on a daily basis if that is their manner ! :LOL:

Jokes aside, maybe one of those hired boxing rings where they supply those massive gloves and we have a bash for charity, we could tie the gloves on real tight so as they cant be discarded.(protection for the odd head butt might be more difficult to sort).
As for Id ?
Maybe a two minute speech by each person then we have to guess ??

We could have a great laugh.

Would the west midlands be central ??????
Ed

Sponsored Links
this is me without the wig
Inside-the-Psycopath-Mind-1.jpg

where do y'wanna meet?:cool:

It would be a be like talking to the receptionist on the phone then meeting her. Its far better to have the thoughts. :LOL:

Im up for it how about meeting up at a log cabin i know there are 2 one 4 bedroom and one 6 bedroom and £100 a night for both cabins, we,ll split it between on who turns up it is in wales near the sea in snowdonia, and plenty open gound and woods we could bury a body if need be. Like i said i got a new spade for christmas and don,t mind a bit of gardening in the woods.

EdwardCurrent said:
Would the west midlands be central ??????
Ed

Would be for England Ed, but UK centre's probably closer to Manchester?

Like I said, book it in Oz - one not to be missed.

seeing as we casn (and have) debated for ever, and as Manchester is the geogrhical centre of the UK, i nominate saturday 20th October (i just picked it from the calender)

breezer said:
seeing as we casn (and have) debated for ever, and as Manchester is the geogrhical centre of the UK, i nominate saturday 20th October (i just picked it from the calender)
no thats my friends birthday. :LOL:

Moderator 1 said:
It would not be a good idea, I for one could not move anything you said or delete it.

I can just picture that now! 10 folk sitting round a table & one frantically trying to stop somebody from talking or trying to change what they're saying!!

I'm game, but the logistics are a bit of a knightmare.

Unfortunately lads I would have to count myself out of that one. My public persona and private life do not meet. It's a little rule learnt in my previous life and privacy is important in my career.

Sponsored Links
Back