Booze Up

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
Surely not?

could do and dont call him shirley ;)

why maybe if you mix Softus + Agile + BOB + rather alot of Sherbert= possible ructions

:)

It would be great to meet up and ninebob could be helpful as I seem to remember that he's done it before?(or was that his birthday) but the place and time of year would be important for me because my works dependant on the tourist season, ie summer would be bad for me but good for a BBQ which ninebob did? I think.
I'd try to make it ;)

Nope, nothing ever happened in the end...

There were a few discussions a couple of years ago but no-one could agree on a location for a meet-up, then I invited everyone to turn up to my birthday party in Grantham in Summer 2005.

I think the only people who seriously considered it were kevplumb and AdamW, but Adam couldn't make it and kev forgot.

Having said that, I got so p*ssed that after the first couple of hours I might not have noticed if everyone here had shown up! I stupidly DJ'd my own gig and apparently it went rapidly from slickly mixed funky house to novelty records thrown together - everyone had a blast though!!

So to whoever tries to organise this one, GOOD LUCK :D

(I'm still up for it though, a BBQ sounds good, but where?)

Sponsored Links
We could have it at Bett's house, and then we all get a holiday too :D

MY HOUSE!!!!! good ol' south yorkshire!

12th august

bring a barrel :LOL: ;)

Crafty said:
MY HOUSE!!!!! good ol' south yorkshire!

12th august

bring a barrel :LOL: ;)

YAY I would love to get ooop norf, may be able to get a decent pint rather than all the shandy served by pearly kings and queens

:)

I am soo up for that

A quick word of warning - I WAS joking. :LOL: Its not my house to invite folk to. :LOL:

Nice pub round the corner though ;) Doncaster town centre less than 2 miles away. Cracking night out

11th august better - its a saturday. :cool:

corgiman said:
YAY I would love to get ooop norf, may be able to get a decent pint rather than all the shandy served by pearly kings and queens

blk_shp_bitter.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back