DIYnot meet

Damn, I forgot how good you looked with pigtails :p

Sponsored Links
That's 7 of us saying yes so far then, think we need a few more before we begin to arrange anything!

Sponsored Links
That's 7 without knowing where. That might be 6 in John O'Groats and 1 in South Devon. It'll probably go down to 2 if it's miles away from the majority and at an inconvenient time. We really ought to set a date and location well in advance then interested parties can plan ahead.

In the absence of any help from moderators, is there any way we can work out where "central" might be?

I'm in Devon and everywhere seems to be miles away from here.

Location we still need to sort out. If everyone gives their town, we can stick a pin in the middle of them all on a map.

I'm Grantham, Lincs.

For the date, may I suggest one of the bank holiday weekends either at the start or end of may? Plenty of notice to arrange it and people less likely to be working.

You can't get any more central than the centre of England which is Meriden, half-way between B'ham and Coventry.
meriden.jpg

I'm at Leigh-on Sea, Southend.

Why don't you lot have day trip to Southend, then I see you all there :LOL:

As moderators we have no idea where you all live, that is something you and site admin know.

Site admin should not say as that would breach your privacy.
I would suggest that that you decide where and when you want to meet, but NOT on a bank holiday since bank holidays are renown for traffic jams.

good luck, and a happy new year to you all.

L.

Sponsored Links
Back