Once upon a time

Sponsored Links
this was very strange behaviour freezing twice as you would have thought they learnt their lesson the first time? Thing is Gnomes aren't very clever, meanwhile in the lake there was also

a little boat which contained a computer which demonstrated very unusual behaviour and acted erractically and crazy, but.......

Sponsored Links
that was due to it's owner being extremely tired as it was so early in the morning :) . All of a sudden the lake started to bubble and foam up in a huge plume

good thing there was a stranger on the nearby shore who had just come from states where it is 6 hours earlier and was able to

and this was a very good thing, because the gnomes, which were always a little ditzy anyway were about to

thank goodness, gnomes can live beyond that, at least by 8 years and hopefully it doesn't end there because.....

kendor said:
they are members of the smurf union

do they still show the "smurfs"? I remember them from cartoons about, what 20 (omg) years ago?

which would protect them

mlb3c said:
kendor said:
they are members of the smurf union

do they still show the "smurfs"? I remember them from cartoons about, what 20 (omg) years ago?

which would protect them
havn't seen them in a while, but then i havn't seen the woodentops either :)

Sponsored Links
Back