"statute of limitations"? RingGo parking

Sponsored Links
In the past, Mrs S was loathe to threaten court as she would rather pay than spend the time off work to fight the cases.

But after several cases where the parking companies were issuing invoices when they quite clearly should not have, we decided that we needed to fight back.

The particular cases that turned the worm involved McDonalds.

One was where she made two visits on one day but got a "ticket" for exceeding the time limit as they sent her footage of the car entering on the first visit, then leaving on the second visit.

The other was a visit to McDs to see her clients. It was a business visit, not for pleasure. She gave her reg to the staff and they put it on their system so she wouldn't get a ticket, but they sent her one anyway.

There was another too where she went to give blood and the hotel told her that parking restrictions were lifted on that day. Guess what?

She got a "ticket"!

She had a job where she used to meet clients and park in private car parks and it seemed that every other time she parked, there was an issue and she got a letter in the post.

That's a lot of tickets where the company were trying it on. No wonder they do that when a lot of people just pay up for an easy life!

Vultures.
Same same ish.

I over stayed the 90 mins. My daughter was playing in the McDonald's play area.

Got the photos and a fine. Solicitor I was working for told me to ignore and ignore I did. The bashed and they bashed but I never paid and they gave up.

Unfortunately, since more and more people adopt the ignore route, they are now issuing proceedings. The cheeky scammers often make a "mistake" on the address so that they can get judgement in default. Bailiff will then enforce on the correct address / vehicle.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately, since more and more people adopt the ignore route, they are now issuing proceedings. The cheeky scammers often make a "mistake" on the address so that they can get judgement in default. Bailiff will then enforce on the correct address / vehicle.

I've moved twice since then :D

Back