Euro car parks parking charge notice

My mother lives in Austria in the Tirol near a ski resort , she is always :eek: by the over weight brits squeezed into there lycra ski suits coming down the piste. Like seals on skis was her description

Must be all those ageing builders squeezed into their skinny jeans as they slide down the side of a mountain on two planks. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
In your link Section 49 says it is "Restrictions on reports of proceedings in which children or young persons are concerned."
Doesn't sound relevant to me.

The person in the passenger seat could well be a child so section 49 I don't think applies here

There's usually some lardarse in front of me at McD's ordering half the menu. Then they always have a diet Coke to drink. Who are they trying to kid?
It is in his DNA (trying to kid)
According to two of Trump’s former top aides, he would wolf down “two Big Macs, two Fillet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted.”...(i.e. half the menu!)
“On Trump Force One there were four major food groups: McDonald’s, Kentucky Fried Chicken, pizza and Diet Coke,” the authors write.
Your link.
:giggle:

Sponsored Links
In your link Section 49 says it is "Restrictions on reports of proceedings in which children or young persons are concerned."
Doesn't sound relevant to me.

That is the point - it is the relevant law on the subject and is says nothing about use of pictures in this context.

Avoid parking tickets by leaving your windscreen wipers turned on to 'fastwipe' whenever you leave your car parked illegally.

In the days of wheels clamping a sign in the window saying the owner does not consent to any clamp or device being attached to this vehicle, if you attached any item including but not limited to wheel clamps, you agree the owner may remove and destroy such item and you further agree not to hold them liable for any associated costs or damages.

gives you a defence against criminal damage and frustrates any civil claim they may make. If you really wanted to be sure, you can add a fee for the destruction and disposal with the first service free, to ensure you have all the necessary elements of a contract. However, since private clamping is illegal now, you can just chop it off anyway.

Its different.. the whole game with the private clampers (as was) is that you had agreed to a "Service" of them clamping you and then charging you a fee to unclamp you. If you could remove the clamp yourself without damaging it then all good, but if you damaged it, then you were liable for the damage and could be done for criminal damage. Arguably prizing one of the chain links open and pushing closed again isn't damage - as long as no remedy was needed.

Blocking someone in or locking gates is a different ball game. The circumstances could mean its legal, or it could mean you are obstructing the highway or giving them a claim under the tort of interference with goods.

Sponsored Links
Back