Once upon a time

Sponsored Links
Richardp
"masona wants Kendor to beat him" OMG

I didnt think this bbs got that kinky on a tuesday night

"gets baby oil an tissues out !"

He knows what he likes ;)
don't rub too hard the head gnome said to his wife, i've got a fishing tournament today

No more entries for the book of the year? JK will be upset!

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
We can always start a game of Quidditch then?

Ah, but, if you are living 'over the brush' then you will have an unfair advantage .. If you get the drift?
:D :D :D

WoodYouLike said:
Trying very hard to 'get the drift' but failing miserably ;)
The phrase, "living over the brush", used to describe an unmarried couple who live together, originated in the tunnel building days of the 19th Century. If a boy and a girl (usually camp followers from the towns) took a liking to each other then the other men and women would respect them as man and wife. They could not afford a church wedding so, holding hands, they jumped over a brush or broom handle held by two older people. They were then "married" in the eyes of their peers.
:D :D :D

Very interesting little fact to know. And yes, very true in our case.

(but we skipped the 'jumping'; where we come from you 'jump' to the 'notaris' - here I think for this purpose a solicitor - and had a 'living-together-agreement' made up = by law and tax-man regarded as being married) ;)

WoodYouLike said:
Very interesting little fact to know. And yes, very true in our case.

(but we skipped the 'jumping'; where we come from you 'jump' to the 'notaris' - here I think for this purpose a solicitor - and had a 'living-together-agreement' made up = by law and tax-man regarded as being married) ;)
The head Gnome explained to his friends. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back