One life live it

On my number plate of the firebird is

"stuff yer vorsprung durrch teknik"

Sponsored Links
Are they trying to say your not living your life unless you have a 4x4?

F1 is definetly on tarmac and not churning up the countryside.WRC on roads too..

It's just a silly argument is what I'm getting at. Your idea of churning up the countryside is a non issue in comparison to churning up the countryside to lay tarmac. It's the same thing yet you're comfortable with one as necessary evil, as you put it.

Raw earth can and will help regrowth of vegetation in turn countering CO2, even if it has been 'churned up'. Tarmac won't and does nothing but encourage the production of CO2 through its production and use.

Sponsored Links
It's just a silly argument is what I'm getting at. Your idea of churning up the countryside is a non issue in comparison to churning up the countryside to lay tarmac. It's the same thing yet you're comfortable with one as necessary evil, as you put it.

Raw earth can and will help regrowth of vegetation in turn countering CO2, even if it has been 'churned up'. Tarmac won't and does nothing but encourage the production of CO2 through its production and use.
If i had my way everyone would have a bicycle and no vehicle..I can see a sad logic in building roads. Cannot see any logic in tearing up random bits of country for individual amusement and nothing else.

If i had my way everyone would have a bicycle and no vehicle..I can see a sad logic in building roads. Cannot see any logic in tearing up random bits of country for individual amusement and nothing else.

No sale I'm afraid. Plenty mud and **** in the world for tearing up.

232323.JPG

Does anyone have a 'one life, live it' sticker on their motor?

I understand it's origins in the 4x4 world with Camel Trophy but I see it everywhere on any old knackered discovery, hilux or even vauxhall frontera and I find it to be the most obnoxious and chavvy thing going on the roads. :ROFLMAO:
I saw a hilux with a sticker in the back today “One life - don’t spend it fixing a Land Rover”.

I saw a hilux with a sticker in the back today “One life - don’t spend it fixing a Land Rover”.

The most solid and longest lasting motor in our family is a Defender. My old man has had it for 20 years; never seen a 20 year old hilux.

Sponsored Links
Back