Life in a recession after redundancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice to know it's not just me then...
sad, fat loner spending all day on the computer looking for work.. getting more and more depressed..

Cheer up CJ, you seen to have amassed a shed load load of friends on the forum.

With your electrical knowledge, you could spend a bit of time building your own DIY help website. Just don't let BAS become a member. :D

Sponsored Links
Christ, this forum used to be a fun place to be!!!

:LOL:

Lighten up you lot. Theres plenty of work out there, you just have to make sacrifices and prepare to lower your expectations!

One 44 year old guy I had for an interview used to build caravans at Autocruise, they went bust and he came to us for a 16 hour checkout job.

Yeah you will have lower income, but it gets you out of the house and meeting people while you find something better!

ColJack, why not go out with the people you work with? I do, we're a very diverse bunch but it works! Life would be boring if we were all the same! ;)

I don't drink and find sports dull and boring, so unless they happen to like computer games and telly then we don't have that much in common except for work, and who wants to spend an evening paying £1.30 a pint of soda stream diet cola when I can get 6L for that price and have fun at home..?

The best thing you could've done is to quit the antideppresors they make you worse, you seem like you have a great pesonality by the way posted your story, my philosophy is look at the people more worse off than you in health and in monitary terms and you will feel a heck of a lot better with what you have and where you are.

Deppresion is a mental illness that comes from mostly deficiencies in diet and/or enviroment/personality, :idea: both are very easy to deal with, albeit it seems hard. :D

You are already doing what you should be doing get yourself some multi vitamins and minerals to help with the physical side and you will see a marked difference. :idea: Be positive not negative thats a very important way to start thinking. Being Muslim you should never contemplate suicide at all.

Your life is precious ,, keep it that way and make more of it ;)

Sponsored Links
Deppresion is a mental illness that comes from mostly deficiencies in diet and/or enviroment/personality,

1. Depression is a mental illness.

2. It does not come from dietary deficiencies. :rolleyes:

Join a gym.

And having fun at home on your own? Bet I know what that enTAILs. :LOL: That was quick for me. ;) :LOL:

Chin up mate, things will get better.

You seem to like gardening so why not nip round to your local Help The Aged and see if they could use your skills as a volunteer.

Do you have family nearby?

I have some family nearby I should really involve myself more and will do..from now on
I like gardening, and I will see about Help the Aged thanks for the advice :)

I know what you are saying totally. In this country were we live to make money to buy more useless s*it so we need to make more money!
When we don't have much brass all those shallow people(who we probably were) look down on us with contempt!

One law. If its really bad it can only get better than it is. If life is really good, it can only deteriorate! Any of these sparkys here will tell you about positive and negative (there has to be both) Day follows night,
Britain is not a country of "fair go" employers willing to give anybody a chance, you have bust a gut and be positive to even get voluntary work.

On the positive side, if you get a job in a supermarket you might meet the love of your life (as men are out numbered by girls). Getting ones leg over is a great way for a poor guy to cheer up a bit, as we all know.
:D

On the positive side, if you get a job in a supermarket you might meet the love of your life (as men are out numbered by girls). Getting ones leg over is a great way for a poor guy to cheer up a bit, as we all know.
:D

Don't know cant remember. :D

I don't drink and find sports dull and boring, so unless they happen to like computer games and telly then we don't have that much in common except for work, and who wants to spend an evening paying £1.30 a pint of soda stream diet cola when I can get 6L for that price and have fun at home..?
You will meet loads of like minded people,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'
'
'
'
'
'
At the job centre :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back