go down your local park
with some bottles of alco pop an packets of fags

bribe about 4 scruffy looking kids to go with you into the Dss

an say your rotten B*tch wife has dumped your kiddies on you ,

thats a nice lil earner for the 4 lots of child allowance ,

a good tip

is to wallop the smallest before you go in ,
if the others play up a kick to their shins slyly
hurrys the form filling out by the nice concerned Dss Staff as "Your" kiddies scream the place down ...

hope this helps ;)

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
Me drinking special brew now that i can afford it used to be on white lightning cider but them days are gone now.
Crikey Bob you've really gone up in the world.

Sponsored Links
I would just like to say a big big thanks to all concerned in the help i have been given in this thread.

yes chaps my BLUE BADGES are in the post i pulled it off the doc and shrink beleived every word of it and they have given me the ok for the badges........

once i get my shinny brand new car parked out side then and only then can i claim to be KING DOLE SPUNGER....

live is just great on the dole whats the piont in working....

The sad thing is, he gets off on winding people up.

However, the saddest thing of all is that there is absolutely no truth in it whatsoever. It's all a complete load of gonads. Anyone who knows the basics about procedures he is describing will know that instantly.

What a sad get!

B.O.B DOLE said:
I would just like to say a big big thanks to all concerned in the help i have been given in this thread.

yes chaps my BLUE BADGES are in the post i pulled it off the doc and shrink beleived every word of it and they have given me the ok for the badges........

once i get my shinny brand new car parked out side then and only then can i claim to be KING DOLE SPUNGER....

live is just great on the dole whats the piont in working....

did you know bob if you had a couple of quid knocking about you could upgrade the car there giving you, they can be quite tight with the leg room so it may be worth considering ;)

securespark said:
The sad thing is, he gets off on winding people up.

However, the saddest thing of all is that there is absolutely no truth in it whatsoever. It's all a complete load of gonads. Anyone who knows the basics about procedures he is describing will know that instantly.

What a sad get!

just remember surepark going to the toilet every morning is the only time of day your body makes any sense and gets rid of all the b...ull sh..it out of you.

I will get Bob on the disabled rack , ...
back to his house .... cheers/bravo

he needs it
poor old ..lad ..

Forgive me I have only just joined your excellent forum for some diy tips , but after reading the chat forum I was a bit surprised to read some of the comments by that chap BOB DOLE.
Is he for real or is it some windup to generate comments from the older generation.
If it is not a windup he really should see a doctor as it is quite obvious to me that he has severe problems.
This is the first time that I have written to one of these forums so please excuse me if I am breaking any rules.
I just felt that as a newcomer you may be interested in my thoughts

Sponsored Links
Back