one of many jobs on my list.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

Newbie here. Currently working on a few things but my all seasons bbq my fav. Doing the garden so can be used all year round for get together. BBq going to be a bit of a fun thing to have in winter i guess.

Most of the bricks i got from down the dirty track at the back of the house. Slate slab was 99p from Ebay. Which was 80cm by 150cm and 3cm thick. BARGAIN. Got some finished pictures somewhere. Got slate roof and fitted a 90cm cooker hood which works a dream Just a couple of finishing touches to do.
IMG_0384.JPG
IMG_0383.JPG
IMG_0381.JPG
IMG_0579.JPG
IMG_0578.JPG

Sponsored Links
Cheers. I wished i'd of double skinned the walls so i could of done the same arch above the BBQ. Going to do that on the pizza oven next to it when i get time and freebie materials.

bit of a mess as doing some jobs out side but chimney pipe and chowl off for painting. Getting some ip65 downlighters to pop in the top and got to wire in the new ip65 fan switch to the side. Pizza oven and sink next job to go on righthand side.

thumbnail_Image-1.jpg

Sponsored Links
I like the wooden roof over the top. Is it made of non-flammable wood, like the fence?

Lol John the roof is hollow underneath with a stainless steel plate and the extractor covers the whole of the grill area. Plus with living up north it will never get dry enough to catch fire.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back