One rule for Blair.....

Doesn't disprove anything wobs.

Yes I get myself into situations sometimes online where I trail blaze into a discussion without having every scientific fact. You can see that from my response. It doesn't make what you are saying credible or disprove any of the points I've made.

Skip to 8:45 & 9:10 & 9:50

View attachment 118239
The Commission report is a non-technical report. That it is even referenced in this discussion tells us a great deal about your position, and your scientific illiteracy. The NIST report (and various other peer reviewed reports on this subject) are technical reports that are relevant, but you have yet to address even one of them.

Not only that, but the Commission report is here:
https://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/report/911Report.pdf
Do a search for "Melt" or "molten" or "steel" and see if it claims what you claim it does.
Here is the NIST report:
https://www.nist.gov/engineering-la...ist-world-trade-center-disaster-investigation

I have already stated that the jet fuel didn't bring the towers down, and your latest reference agrees with me.

However, your source contradicts the photo I have put up of a steel framed building that collapsed due to a conventional fire. Care to explain this? Fire can, and does bring down steel buildings.

Also, it makes the same strawman argument that you have made, that I have already addressed: The steel did not melt, no-one has claimed it melted other than a few journalists. All that had to happen was the steel to be sufficiently weakened for the structure to fail. And the structural deformation confirms this - something you cannot explain.

You want to talk about what they say on Firehouse? No problem:
http://www.firehouse.com/news/10545303/wtc-this-is-their-story-part-i
http://www.firehouse.com/news/10544377/wtc-this-is-their-story-part-ii

None of them have this opinion, so again, your reference is nonsense. I have heard fire fighters from the day being taken out of context (imagine how they feel about that BTW), but none support what you are saying.

Also, here is a presentation showing elemental analysis of the impacts. Very interesting:
https://www.nist.gov/sites/default/files/documents/el/disasterstudies/wtc/WTC_Symp_ARA_2.pdf

And just so we are clear on the jet fuel, I'll quote NIST directly:
"The jet fuel, which ignited the fires, was mostly consumed within the first few minutes after impact. The fires that burned for almost the entire time that the buildings remained standing were due mainly to burning building contents and, to a lesser extent, aircraft contents, not jet fuel."
https://www.nist.gov/el/key-finding...-building-and-fire-safety-investigation-world

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
May well burn out. Won't collapse uniformly onto its own exact footprint.
It does have to collapse uniformly, and it certainly didn't collapse onto its own footprint (that WTC7 was damaged is a clue here)

It does have to collapse uniformly, and it certainly didn't collapse onto its own footprint (that WTC7 was damaged is a clue here)

Why does it have to collapse uniformly? Not bitchin just askin.

Sponsored Links
It was a conspiracy.

The question is - was it just between a few Arabs?

Ah don't start me off again.:cry: I've spent hours over the years reading very persuasive arguments from both camps and eventually decided it was just too big a thing to be a set up. A lot of the evidence for a "conspiracy" is really compelling and some technically sound I think. My gut feeling is it was the way the inquests decided though. Doesn't mean I'm right. Just my opinion.

Why does it have to collapse uniformly? Not bitchin just askin.
Sorry, should have read "It does not have to collapse uniformly".
Point is that it was a collapse that caused wide spread damage to surrounding buildings.

Last edited:
Much more to the point, don't believe anything you read on Russia or Russian interests on social media.

Paid trolls and automated bots spread misinformation and rumour to cause confusion and erode trust in more reliable sources that you can investigate and question.

For example, after MH17 was shot down by a missile operated by Russian forces in the invaded part of Ukraine, rumours were spread that it had been shot down by Ukrainian fighters. Witness statements were forged claiming that people could see, and identify, planes at a height of 6500metres (4 miles), with the naked eye, or that they had heard gunfire. Even after the wreckage had been edited in the separatist-held territory, "experts" were assembled to claim that the wreckage showed signs of gunfire, and that a Russian missile couldn't possibly have caused the damage. It was even claimed that Russian radar had tracked fighters attacking the plane. Alternatively it was claimed that Ukrainian forces had bought the latest model of Russian missile and used it to shoot down a plane over rebel territory.

Pro-Russian propagandists trustingly recirculated this propaganda and argued with more reliable Western sources.

In the same way, Russian supporters denied that Russian forces had invaded Crimea, and even claimed that the soldiers and vehicles with insignia removed were simply concerned local citizens who had equipped themselves from a hiking and surplus store.

The official Russian media are government-controlled and are simply Kremlin mouthpieces.
Reds under the Beds,you should stop reading the Daily Mail.

Yes, you only have to look at their average earnings, standard of living, economy, health statistics, life expectancy, poverty, alcoholism, lack of consumer goods, corruption.
Cracking shi thole.(y)
If it is such a ****hole why aren't millions of them trying to get into Europe or Britain.
Russians have a far better quality of life than most Brit's.

If it is such a ****hole why aren't millions of them trying to get into Europe or Britain.
What makes you think they are not trying? The poor ones have go no chance in any case, just like our poor wishing to leave.

Russians have a far better quality of life than most Brit's.
Righto minto.(y)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back