One rule for Blair.....

Yeah and of course you know that and can prove that 100%. Really are you dumb enough to speak on behalf of a whole nation? I think anyone must be stupid to proclaim to know what a whole nation do or don't think. Again it shows you get your news from BBC and co.
Who mentioned the BBC? Look in any history book, or online. The Nazis invaded other countries. That I have to point this out is kind of strange. Do you think Hitler was in some way innocent, and/or not mad?
Do your own goddamm research on 9/11.
I already have, but you're the one making the claims. Its up to you to back them up with evidence.
You claimed the buildings were brought down by methods that demolition contractors don't use ("super thermite explosive charges"), in secret. Maybe you should look into how difficult it is to bring down large buildings.
Or you could look at the effects of fire on steel structures.
Good luck.

I know most of you old boys here have grown up in different times BTW. But you must realise almost everything you've come to know is a lie.
I like the fact that you assume how old I am, and you assume to know better without a hint of anything to back up anything you say.

Sponsored Links
Threads gone off on many different tangents.

Wobs. If you want to research it you have an internet connection, what do you want from me exactly? I'm not gonna sit here on Friday night drumming up stuff for you to try and counter like John does. Sorry mate but I'm tired, it's the end of the week and I've had a long day digging out the topsoil for a patio.

A few things off the top though - you will see that the jet plane fuel they blamed on the steel 'melting' would never have been able to reach the temperature required to cause all of the steels to fail uniformly. Secondly the impact of the two jet planes were not enough to weaken the structure in any way. They are after all hollow alluminium tubes travelling at high speed. Thirdly, other buildings were demolished on the day. Building 7. I think there were some others as well? No footage released of the plane that hit the pentagon either. Not enough jet plane fuel to do the necessary damage.

Furthermore, there is no way the fuel would have reached the lower levels so all but 1-2 levels of the sky scraper were cold. Reports of detonations were seen/heard by bystanders on the day. This is where the explosive charges blew out the glass of the lower levels. The eye witnesses though had very sticky and untimely deaths. In otherwords they all died under very suspicious circumstances. Look into it.

Never have they been able to recreate the freefall of those two concrete/steel building through the evidence provided by the Bush report. It's scientifically impossible for it to have collapsed in the way they say. It's also perfectly possible for a team of 10-15 people in a black OP group to laden the building with explosive charges over weeks or months. A building of such scale would have a great deal of cyclical maintenance (daily). A great deal would go unnoticed.

A quick summary of your posts:

At least you aren't trying to convince anyone.

That's fine. John started it by slagging off a country he knows nothing about.

All I'm saying is look outside your own door first.

Sponsored Links
Another conspiracy (so we are told) is that government bloke who cut his wrists over this WMD caper on blairs watch

bumped off by MI5 or some other UK spy ring apparently ?

There are conspiracies

Hilsborough were plod conspired to cover up there negligence ;)

Pakistani government were they conspired to hide Bin laden ;)

steel 'melting'

I haven't seen anyone claim that the steel melted.

So it does no good to deny something that has not been said.

It seems Hawk is not familiar with the concept that structural steel loses strength and rigidity in a fire, all the more quickly after an impact cracks and breaks its covering.

That is the theory as to why the titanic went down , a coal fire had weakend the steel of one of the flood proof compartment bulk heads

which caused it to buckle & eventually burst open

A few things off the top though - you will see that the jet plane fuel they blamed on the steel 'melting' would never have been able to reach the temperature required to cause all of the steels to fail uniformly.

They tried to say that the upper levels collapsed, and that created a cascade effect dowwards, and as each level crashed upon the lower one, that was the supposed explosions that people heard.

As to the Titanic, the compartment bulkheads designed to keep the water from going from one to another didn't go right to the ceiling, and the water got in to the first one, filled it causing the Titanic to tip forward, so the water flowed over the top of the bulkhead, which caused it do tilt further downwards, and caused a cascade effect.

They tried to say that the upper levels collapsed, and that created a cascade effect dowwards, and as each level crashed upon the lower one, that was the supposed explosions that people heard.

As to the Titanic, the compartment bulkheads designed to keep the water from going from one to another didn't go right to the ceiling, and the water got in to the first one, filled it causing the Titanic to tip forward, so the water flowed over the top of the bulkhead, which caused it do tilt further downwards, and caused a cascade effect.

not what they said on a recent doc' last week (I think) there was a coal fire on the ship before it left port ,it eventually got put out 2 or 3 days into the voyage
the fire was contained behind the bulk head.

little seen testimony from a engine room crew member who survived, given at the inquest gave a great deal of detail as to the fire and the fire damage
to the bulk head. which became severely warped & buckled due to the heat damage of the coal fire.

he also gave written testimony as to when the bulk head started to let go ,crack & buckle & eventually burst

the events i.e pressure & heat damage were recreated ?????? to show that his description was accurate

No don't misrepresent what I said. I said there were witnessess seeing explosions over the lower floors of the buildings shortly before collapse. Glass facade blown out. This is not the same as to say the cascade caused the the explosions that people heard. The cascade effect was caused when the structural columns were blown out, hence the uniform freefall. They likely weakened the lower levels first helping to use the weight of the upper floors to level the buildings. Jet fuel? Christ don't make me laugh.

I haven't seen anyone claim that the steel melted.

So it does no good to deny something that has not been said.

It seems Hawk is not familiar with the concept that structural steel loses strength and rigidity in a fire, all the more quickly after an impact cracks and breaks its covering.

Whatever matey. Structural steel encased in metre thick concrete does not fail uniformly, especially when 99% of it is cold (unaffected) by heat. Even without the concrete it's impossible. How did the jet fuel get to the 2-3rd floors to heat the steel to failure? How did it get to the 105th floor? How did it get to the 65th floor? Did it travel by elevator? Ahahaha. As already mentioned the temperatures required for structural failure are impossible to achieve given the scenario - even with the entire building swimming in the stuff it would be next to impossible to achieve uniform failure of every steel column. An impossibility. Total *******s. Idiot.

Impact stress from a plane ? 10th , 20th, 90th floor had this impact stress ? You've not opened a structural mechanics book in your life.

Just checked sources - the planes crashed into floors 93-99. Not enough force behind the crash to weaken one structural column alone. Not enough force. The plane disintegrated upon impact. The equivalent of a nissan micra hitting a freight train head on at high speed.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back