One rule for Blair.....

It's a backwards festering dump you fruit loop. No wonder you think it's great. Your other gag about the Twin Towers is hilarious. Get your therapist to up the med's.(y)

It's also a superpower mate and nobody has survived Russia in history. Not the nazis and not this sh1tty little island either.

Sponsored Links
You are a nailed on fruit loop. Enjoy and don't wear that hanky in your breast pocket whilst over there in that backwards dump. Tell your boyfriend Hate to watch his step too.(y)

Nothing fruit loop about it mate. What you need to realise is it's YOU whose the fruit loop. You've not stepped out your town/village long enough to realise that what actually goes on in the World, and what is fed to you are two entirely different things. Your pride is misplaced, this country is about as rotten as it's possible to get and in light of what is going on in Russia and other parts of the world, it makes that all the more obvious and painful to see. Seems any country with a strong national and cultural identity gets attacked. I'm not going to stand and join in with that, no way. (y)

Must admit the Russian woman seem to have improved in recent years :)

Jeez I remember some of them woman russian athletes in the 70's /80's :eek: looked like blokes :)

then again they probably were blokes :LOL:

personally I would tread a careful path going to Russia on holiday :) & certainly not going straying off the beaten track ;)

some of these places u will end up getting bu*ed :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Russian athletics is just as honest now as it was back then. It is a corrupt, poverty ridden dump. Beautiful countryside though.

Transam will only be going on holiday to western European countrys , USA,Canada , NewZealand , Australia ,Japan

about it really all the rest come under the heading of s**t hole ,nothing wrong with the country just the fruit cakes who live there :)

and certainly not Russia Jeez u could end up in some type of Gulag in Siberia for making a comment about Putin :eek:

(edit on reflection I have added Japan to my list)

Last edited:
poverty ridden dump

I'll bet their streets and roads are cleaner than ours.
Plastic is all you see here strewn on the roads and in the ditches. The council can't afford to clean it up and the people who dump it just don't give a schitt.

plenty of trash on Russian streets

Putin has come to an arrangement with the gangsters.

Habit of invading - history is written by the winners. You can say what you like about a dead person that can't defend themselves.
Even most Germans would disagree with you on Hitler.
Twin towers - the official story of events has been disproven by multiple academics.They failed multiple times to defend the official story, there was an inquiry led by Bush of all people, into it. Nothing has happened since.
Show me one peer reviewed study that supports your claim on the twin towers. [He won't]. If you think Richard Gage's people are some kind of peer review, then guess again.

They invaded the country under false pretences by firstly setting the stage via killing US civilians and then lying about WMD in order to kill people abroad and steal the resources. Had Hussain cooperated with one of the US economic hitmen sent to him he wouldn't be dead now. If you think this is an appropriate way of behaving and treating your fellow man you are a psychopath. Exported is an interesting word, you mean stole. They STOLE billions worth of oil.
They went in under false pretences on the flimsiest of evidence. They were stupid.

Last edited:
Alcholism - that must be your dreamers view of a people you know nothing about. You've some picture in your mind of a drunk Russian stumbling about with a bottle of vodka. They have no more deaths from alcholism than in Britain. I'd take a gamble on less. We have one of the worst teenage alcholism rates and deaths from alcohol in the western world, not to mention class A drug abuse.

Here's a start for you:
940px-Alcohol_use_disorders_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2004.svg.png

The red country is the one with the most disability adjusted life years for alcohol per 100000 in 2004 (<1250).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_consumption_in_Russia
Which means:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disability-adjusted_life_year

Alcohol consumption in 2010:
1024px-Global_consumption_percapita_2010.png

30% of deaths were reported to be alcohol related in Russia compared to 3.4% in the UK.
https://qz.com/403307/russia-is-quite-literally-drinking-itself-to-death/

Not helped by artificially low priced vodka from the 1990s, although this has gone up in price in recent years.

I'm sure most Russian are perfectly nice, but you can't ignore the facts.

Here's a start for you:
940px-Alcohol_use_disorders_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2004.svg.png

The red country is the one with the most disability adjusted life years for alcohol per 100000 in 2004 (<1250).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_consumption_in_Russia
Which means:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disability-adjusted_life_year

Alcohol consumption in 2010:
1024px-Global_consumption_percapita_2010.png

30% of deaths were reported to be alcohol related in Russia compared to 3.4% in the UK.
https://qz.com/403307/russia-is-quite-literally-drinking-itself-to-death/

Not helped by artificially low priced vodka from the 1990s, although this has gone up in price in recent years.

I'm sure most Russian are perfectly nice, but you can't ignore the facts.

Err hardly a major difference between consumption if you actually looked at your own statistics. 10-12 litres per capita versus unspecificed but more than 12.50 litres per capita. World health organisation FFS.. hardly an unfettered, unbiased source of info either. That's like asking the US how many nukes North Korea wants to have.

FFS.

Even most Germans would disagree with you on Hitler.

Show me one peer reviewed study that supports your claim on the twin towers. [He won't]. If you think Richard Gage's people are some kind of peer review, then guess again.

They went in under false pretences on the flimsiest of evidence. They were stupid.

Yeah and of course you know that and can prove that 100%. Really are you dumb enough to speak on behalf of a whole nation? I think anyone must be stupid to proclaim to know what a whole nation do or don't think. Again it shows you get your news from BBC and co.

Do your own goddamm research on 9/11.

False pretences.. stupid ? Maybe. Criminal? Yes. Demented? Yes Psychopaths? Yes

I know most of you old boys here have grown up in different times BTW. But you must realise almost everything you've come to know is a lie.

Sponsored Links
Back