One way trap?

kaseryn said:
Well the hose is about as high as i can get it without changing or extending it and until the sink drainage backs up its sufficiently high to keep things flowing in the right direction. As the sink drainage is looking like a recurring theme i want to ensure use of the WM at all times.. so what is the name of the part i need and how much might it cost? Thanks.
Hep V O waste valve------- and adapters to 3/4 hose .adapters are in the Mac alpine fittings range ;)like I said .....2nd answer to your post:cool:

Sponsored Links
Well the hose is about as high as i can get it without changing or extending it
No it IS NOT!
In your picture it only rises about 3-4 inches above the level of the spigot on the sink waste. Push it, and make sure it stays, up behind the sink bowl. Looks like about another 6 - 8 inches should be possible.

trap.gif

that makes it look like I mean still below the bowl- no I mean up the wall behind/to the right of it.

Ah yes.. ok, seems to have dropped down a bit there.. thanks for all the replies.. i'll try tieing that up.. if it still fills up i'll try that Hep VO thing.. :)

Sponsored Links
lol nigel :D
i'll take it off and see if its long enough to run over that timber.. the hose, of course!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back