online tile ordering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, after finally narrowing down my choice of tiles I ordered samples from wallsandfloors. It took 9 days for them to arrive and only the mosaic ones weren't broken. The travertine one was like a jigsaw. Now I have managed to find the exact same tile from another online supplier for £60 cheaper and am trying wallsandfloors to honour their price promise. If they take a long time to deliver and then to replace any breakages I'm a bit wary of ordering. Can anyone offer their experiences with them? Thanks

Sponsored Links
I shouldn't say it as they are one of my competitors but they have a decent reputation. Breakages are probably just down to the postie!

Why don't you use the other company that are cheaper?

Obviously I'd like the chance to beat both prices!

Resisted it in the first post, but couldn't in the long run!

I would but they don't have the floor tile I like. Just wanted to get everything from the one place. And the price promise says they would beat it by 5%. Trying to keep a lid on the cost in case it gets too scary. Think I'm gonna go for BCT Dartmoor Quartz for the wall. 14 sq m for £161. Thanks for reply btw.

Sponsored Links
no problem.

Travertine does vary an awful lot in quality so the exact same tile from the other place may not be exactly the same

go on... give tpt a chance to quote you,have a look on his website...(i have and it is a good site and prices)..wont do you any harm.. ;)

Ok, point me in the right direction. Haven't posted before so where do I find the link?

click on his name.. ;)

then look through his info.

his website should be there,click on it.

hope he has got his spell check sorted out... ;)

your welcome liz82

hope you see/get something you like..

p.s.
what ever tile you get...come back on and get advice on ..preperation/sealing/adhesive/grout ...etc ;) ....

Cheers tictic appreciate that. - spelling well and truly sorted :)

Liz - if you can give me links to the travertine\mosaics you have recieved(spelt badly just for tictic) samples for i'll see what i can do. We are still loading products like mad so dont be put off if you cant find what you are looking for.

Ha ha, don't think I''ll be allowed anywhere near when it comes to the DIY part. My contribution is to choose the tiles and pay the bills and keep the coffee going.Know where to come though if hubby and son-in-law are stuck.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back