Only fools and horses,had enough

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This programme was excellent when it first came out and I didnt mind the repeats now and again...but it has been milked to death mainly from the beeb but also other channels...I was in tenerife a couple of years ago and the bar only showed this series over and over again..its on again today and no doubt more over the holiday and every xmas in the future....it was funny but give it a rest

Sponsored Links
When you was in the bar - why didn`t you pull the bar flap gag :idea:

I was on holiday in Cyprus and the was a bar call trotters and they did was run the show over and over again.
It was and still is a class act but you can only watch so such until the Pina Coladas take effect!

Sooo many repeats, however this year, I've not seen The Great Escape, OR The Wizard of Oz advertised (yet!), maybe scheduled for new year?

I don't understand the BBC doing repeats, you must pay the TV license fee, to watch stuff that's been on before, then they release DVD's of the same stuff, and charge you again? And then repeat, what you bought on DVD, and still charge their fee.

Was slightly less annoying to see the Goodies back on screen, aged, and of it's time, but refreshing, as it's never been repeated?

Sponsored Links
Its only Fawlty Towers that gets me both cringing and laughing - irrespective of how many times I've seen it!
John :)

Back