Only in Oz

Sponsored Links
Is it a drop in shop where you can choose which one you want for your shoe's :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Now now children.

Opps, bug ger. Should have posted under agile, softus or someone else.

Paul.

I feel a little more clever than the idiot who has to capitalize his words in a huge font to try and make a point :rolleyes:

And infinitely more intelligent than someone who was taken in by a poorly 'photoshopped' image and someone who can't articulate a response so has to resort to 'smileys'.

I await the next response with overwhelming indifference. :unsure:

I feel a little more clever than the idiot who has to capitalize his words in a huge font to try and make a point :rolleyes:

And infinitely more intelligent than someone who was taken in by a poorly 'photoshopped' image and someone who can't articulate a response so has to resort to 'smileys'.

I await the next response with overwhelming indifference. :unsure:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:LOL:

If you were cleva/clever (which you are quite evidently not) you would know how to spell capitalise and Photo Shopped. :LOL:

:rolleyes: :LOL:

If you were cleva/clever (which you are quite evidently not) you would know how to spell capitalise and Photo Shopped. :LOL:

Oh dear God, please tell me you are joking and are not really that stupid. Open a dictionary (big book with lots of words in it) and take a look inside, the results may shock you.

I am bored now, ridiculing the mentally challenged isn't sport, it's cruelty.

I think anybody who ridicules the mentally challenged, must be mentally challenged themself. Just my opinion. :)

Oh dear God, please tell me you are joking and are not really that stupid. Open a dictionary (big book with lots of words in it) and take a look inside, the results may shock you.

I am bored now, ridiculing the mentally challenged isn't sport, it's cruelty.

Sorry, don't have an American Dictionary.

Now, grow up stupid............................... Oh! You did. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back