DELTAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Why does everyone on this site think your a f***ing be**end?? :confused:

Ach, I can take it 'onlyfitidealboilers'. Most of my stuff is a bit of a wind-up & the remainder is a bit of site banter, which is lost on most of them, cause they ain't done an apprenticeship, let alone been near a Building Site................... :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Just think what these tozzers would be like on any site, they'd not last 5 minutes......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
why are his posts so negative all the time? is he ill or something..

No mate I'm not ill, I'm as fit as a fiddle, appart from the odd twinge when I sit on my wallet!!

But hey, lets not talk about money to an Aberdonian eh. You loons go to the Pub and drink Horlics and when it's your round you're asleep!!

Hope you're kept busy mate, work is thin on the ground everywhere & 20% vat is going to kill it stone dead!!

Why do people think that 20% vat is going to make a great difference
Average change over heating job average size 3 bed house 2000/2500 quid inclusive complete install 3500/4000inclusive .
We all know how much the mats are so its not going to add a great deal to the initial cost and if vat charge on whole lot its only an extra £85 ish on full system so not a great deal to add or absorb.
Fek the fluctuation in copper prices is not far off that on a job during the year

Why do people think that 20% vat is going to make a great difference
Average change over heating job average size 3 bed house 2000/2500 quid inclusive complete install 3500/4000inclusive .
We all know how much the mats are so its not going to add a great deal to the initial cost and if vat charge on whole lot its only an extra £85 ish on full system so not a great deal to add or absorb.
Fek the fluctuation in copper prices is not far off that on a job during the year

I think it'll stop people spending money on their home improvements mate.

Delta.
If people want it they ill still have it especially with only a little if any jump in price

I assume this has spilled over from plumbing or the combustion chamber?
Well you spanner wielding monkeys can take it back there! :evil:

Stop clogging up our peaceful and democratic GD forum with your personal insults and go and unblock some lavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back