Only in Oz

Sponsored Links
I quite often see the judgement "photoshopped badly" passed in these pages and I'm genuinely interested to know :
a) How you can tell it's photoshopped (unless it's glaringly a con)
and
b) What defines 'badly' in this context?
I'd be grateful if any of the experts out there could enlighten me on these matters. Please illustrate your points using the picture in this thread.

Could be the start of a new thread here: "Do you photoshop on line".... :confused:

I quite often see the judgement "photoshopped badly"

It's quite sad when people feel the need to say that. I guess they just have sad lives and get off on pointing out the little things the rest of us accept was posted to amuse.

Makes me
yawn_3.jpg

Sponsored Links
It's quite sad when people feel the need to say that. I guess they just have

Even more sad is an adult who can't spell trying to score points from someone who can :rolleyes:

and get off on pointing out the little things the rest of us accept was posted to amuse.

Firstly I don't believe that you realised it had been 'photoshopped', and secondly as it is so clearly a fake, and a poor one at that, I don't find it remotely amusing.

Not as amusing as watching you make a t*t of yourself anyway ;)

I'm with Mod 4 on this, but still haven't had an adequate reply to my questions.
Why exactly is it "so clearly a fake" and why "a poor one at that"?
This is a genuine enquiry, not a wind-up.

It's quite sad when people feel the need to say that. I guess they just have

Even more sad is an adult who can't spell trying to score points from someone who can :rolleyes:

and get off on pointing out the little things the rest of us accept was posted to amuse.

Firstly I don't believe that you realised it had been 'photoshopped', and secondly as it is so clearly a fake, and a poor one at that, I don't find it remotely amusing.

Not as amusing as watching you make a t*t of yourself anyway ;)

Like I said
yawn_3.jpg

cmother.

I thinkthe give away is the angle of the printed sign compared to the angle of the signs legs. The sign is directly facing the camera and the legs are angled. The printed sign is not very level either.

Who cares - still funny though. :) :)

cmother.

I think the give away is the angle of the printed sign compared to the angle of the signs legs. The sign is directly facing the camera and the legs are angled. The printed sign is not very level either.

Who cares - still funny though. :) :)

Hmmm interesting... The legs are good enough to fool me and I wouldn't be too surprised if the fitters hadn't hung around to use a spirit level in the local circumstances. The thing that looks 'fakest' to me is that the sign seems a bit too clean. As you say, though, who cares?

Ah well, here's one of my 2 year old that I photoshopped badly earlier
View media item 17393 ... or did I?

That's so good it would fool a jury in a child neglect trial..... now where is the Childline number....... :) :) :) :)

Sponsored Links
Back