Only when it comes to bite them do they realise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fair share of what is needed, according to my ability.

Hands up all those who do not want to pay their fair share.

Sponsored Links
They want their employees to be treated and cared for promptly and properly when ill or injured so that they can return to work.

Its best not to employ anybody, thats the way to avoid all the employment legislation.

Its what all the building industry does.

Its easy to make a case for others to pay more - perhaps we should scrap the personal tax allowance, so that everyone pays a bit more?

Also they, and others, need to realise that "the end of austerity" is not stopping making even more cuts, it is the restoration of all the things which were cut in the past
Unfortunately 'they' can rely on too easily being able to fool the population as a whole...

In that having already lost £10, a £5 'reward' is accepted by the gullible and leads them into believing that they've 'never had it so good'...

Meanwhile the p isstakers idea of austerity is having a 10% pay rise instead of 20%!

Sponsored Links
We don't need to pay more.

Scrap HS2, Rethink Trident, Rethink Hinkley - £50-150bn

Refinance all PFI.

Refinance all Student Debt.

If we can stick two fingers up at global and european agreements with Brexit then I am sure we can do the same to the finance companies.

Move to LVT. Tax income less and wealth more.

Our Tax code runs to 10m words- the largest in the world. Or 17,000 pages.

We don't need to pay more

We don't, but some would have to.

Those that would need to pay more are the same people or organisations that influence the decisions makers

Unfortunately refinancing pfi would prove to be tricky. I imagine breaking those contracts would cost what the full term would cost.

Its easy to make a case for others to pay more
It probably is.

But it is very hard to make a case for even implying that "My fair share of what is needed, according to my ability" is actually a coded demand for "other people" to bear the entire burden.

perhaps we should scrap the personal tax allowance, so that everyone pays a bit more?
I'm sure that there are many things we can do to improve the equitability of the tax system.

But we could start with the low hanging fruit of the most egregious avoiders.

Very nice posters and yes those companies should pay more, assuming they won't

I think we already know that they won't pay tax if they can avoid it.

You will be surprised to learn that for you and me, and other ordinary people who are not billionaires, tax is not optional.

Tax1.jpg

Reminds me of some teacher friends, always moaned about paying into the NUT, until he was suspended about manhandling a pupil, NUT defended the case and he was exonerated, "never had much time for the union until now" said his wife

Can we make an official list of all the rabid brexiters who have plunged the UK into darkness? Just so we can see them eat their words..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back