Opinions Please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bosch GCM 10 S Sliding compound mitre saw which weighs in at about 24kilos, I am currently in the market for somehting a bit smaller for the smaller jobs that I do as this one is a bit cumbesome for anything other than stud work and carcassing.

I have been looking around but the amount I am willing to spend is a maximum of £125.00. I am after a Mitre saw that is accurate, smallish doesn't weigh anywhere near as much as my Bosch. I have had a look in the local DIY stores at the lesser well known brands, but I am used to buying better known brands such as Bosch, DeWalt, Metabo etc and am reluctant to buy the lesser known brands.

Does anyone know of any Mitre Saws that could fit my needs, oh, bye the way, its only for wood.

Thank you

Sponsored Links
Have a look at the Tru-cut saw guide from screwfix - item 24972

It allows you to use a curcular saw as a compound mitre saw

This is light and should be accurate and is small and easy to store.
I've been thinking of one to take up the scaffold for roof work, rather than hump a normal mitre saw up or pass timber up and down for cutting

edit

more details here http://tclproducts.co.uk/supportbe7820.html

What sort of price are they Woody?

Sponsored Links
40 squid. Clue is in the item number ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back