Osma gutter clip

S

sooz

I am searching for an Osma gutter clip which apparently is no longer made. The number on the clip is 6A 7T.716. If anyone knows where I can get one of these I would very much appreciate it.

Is there any way a leaking gutter can be fixed if I cannot obtain the clip I need?

Sponsored Links
Why not go to customer services at OSMA and ask them.

If the clip was on a gutter union and is the reason why it's leaking, then you may be able to just fit a new type of union. OSMA actually have a compatability chart for connecting to different makes. They do not list any old versions of OSMA. That suggests to me the fittings may have changed, but the gutter profiles are the same.

link > OSMA

Thank you Blagard. Osma have today sent me a clip but the number is slightly different. It says 7A instead of 6A and won't know if it is right until I can find someone to put it up for me. Yes the clip was on a gutter union.

I was told by one company that if I can't find a clip then it would mean replacing the guttering on the whole terrace, not just my house as it would be impossible to join it up with next door if the guttering is no longer made. I asked if anything else could be done but was told no.

I was told by one company that if I can't find a clip then it would mean replacing the guttering on the whole terrace, not just my house as it would be impossible to join it up with next door if the guttering is no longer made. I asked if anything else could be done but was told no.

I think you now know one company to steer clear of.

FYI in Osma's current half round range they have a connector part 0T018G (the G bit is colour grey in this example) it is for joining two slightly different PVC half round profiles. There are others around for different gutter profiles, so even if a gutter (of an obsolete profile) is no longer made, you may be able to get adapters to deal with a local repair or replacement.

Sponsored Links
Thank you Blagard. It's difficult to find someone just to see if the gutter clip I have been sent from Osma is correct and fits properly as the companies I have contacted don't seem to want to come out to do just that.

Hi Datarebal, I am attaching two images. One of the guttering and one of the clip I have.

View media item 36769
View media item 36768

possibly I have some of these, i'll check in the morning.
They are not new but look like new.
we replaced a job 80 meters worth becuase the gutter had faded.
the fittings were good and colour fast.

So what exactly do you need? brackets? unions? just say.
but just for the record flopas fits too.

It would be great if you did have some datarebal. I will PM you.

Just found this thread and wondering if anyone would know wher to get the same clip in white.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back