Other Forums

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have noticed there are a few familiar names from other Forums on here, which forums do you all visit and what are your names on there?

I have always found it to be a little deceitful to have different names on different trade related forums so have stuck with the same name on here as I use at other places.

Sponsored Links
i do use others but rarely nowadays, but im like you, same name always, keeps it real! :LOL:

i rarely bother with others now.

a few used to be good ie screwfix but that was spoilt by some glasgow t**t who thought he was gods gift to plumbing.
he also tried putting the world to rights on this one.

Oh yes, I know, probably the same imbecile that wrote:-

"Never fit a shower tray or wet room on a first floor timber floor, it moves & will always leak!! "

"A shower tray fitted on a first floor wood floor without constant maintenance will leak!! "

Sponsored Links
i use several other forums and have no less than 3 different usernames

:LOL: :LOL:

your quest is to find out who and where i am. happy hunting :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i use several other forums and have no less than 3 different usernames

:LOL: :LOL:

your quest is to find out who and where i am. happy hunting :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

"your so vain you think probably think this thread is about you"

I've been on Screwfix but its a bit intimidating for non regulars! :rolleyes:

UHM is ok but a bit slow and a few of our regulars are on there too. I wonder if Elvis and D Puller are going to make an appearance on this forum. :eek:

The best thing is to jump straight in head first!

I'm no longer welcome at UHM :LOL:

I like this place because it is incredibly busy, it'll be a shame when I go back to work.

Waiting for the next full moon for Legion to appear :LOL:

I don't know why everyone had such a downer on legion, who was bamber as well of course. He might talk a load of cr*p but the forum is always more interesting when he's posting.

Sponsored Links
Back