Our new PM

Boris wont win seats in Scotland, they are remainers so will go to SNP

You have a big chunk of remainers who also want to stay within the UK

These voters are key. What's more important to them, staying part of the UK or staying part of the EU

Sponsored Links
Boris wont win seats in Scotland, they are remainers so will go to SNP

These voters are key. What's more important to them, staying part of the UK or staying part of the EU

It wont be in his own time.

If a no deal becomes inevitable, a vote of no confidence will have to happen.

Boris wont need a majority, its not necessary when on the dole

Are we going to have a serious conversation or are you going send this into another squabble

An independant Scotland would stay in the EU, so they would vote in a general election for a remain option.

Which is tricky at the mo.

Sponsored Links
Are we going to have a serious conversation or are you going send this into another squabble
Since youve now learnt Brexit will be against your best interests, Im sure you wont want a Brexit obsessed Tory party to be in power.

(y)

Well OK. But I think he knows this. And he's working towards it.. I see the remain vote being split between the greens, lib dems, Labour and the pro remain Scottish Welsh and NI groups.

Ukip have to go. Brexit party and Conservatives have to make an agreement

There are staunch Labour Brexit supporters who would struggle to hold their nose and vote Tory. So no choice but to do so..

Well OK. But I think he knows this. And he's working towards it.. I see the remain vote being split between the greens, lib dems, Labour and the pro remain Scottish Welsh and NI groups.

Ukip have to go. Brexit party and Conservatives have to make an agreement

There are staunch Labour Brexit supporters who would struggle to hold their nose and vote Tory. So no choice but to do so..

God bless Boris, Britain's last hope.
Boris has staked his political career on taking the UK out of the EU this October, deal or no deal.
The people are fed up with lies and bad faith from politicians, Boris has nailed his colours to the mast ,so to speak.
If Boris doesn't deliver in October he will be nailed to the mast politically so to speak.
This Brexit debacle has dragged on for 3 years ,either stay in the EU or leave the EU, once certainty has been achieved then Britain can get back to the Punch and Judy show of labour V Tory .

Last edited:
.Nigel Farage is quoted as saying that if Britain doesn't leave the EU in October he will be putting on a uniform and heading for the frontline although he didn't clarify where the frontline would be, maybe in wetherspoons perhaps as Nigel likes his ale.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back