Our new PM

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Obviously you don't think that at all.
Seriously bud grow up. Can we all stop the thick.. idiot Brain etc comments it just makes you look immature and lacking any amount of wisdom.. honestly the banter on my younger kids snapchat demonstrates a way higher level of aptitude over some of the feeble insults on here.

Last edited:
That's unfair as much as I don't agree with him, he has his beliefs who we to say he's wrong. I think we need to respect each others views.

You are of course welcome to disagree with my views, as I am with yours.

But you also disagree with facts.

Sadly nobody is discussing the reasons and benefits for leaving, the dicussion is how we should be leaving or how remain MPs are thwarting the 'will of the people'.

There are 2 reasons: there is almost no tangeable evidence that gives any benefit for leaving.

And sadly the benefits of remaining are dry technical and complex issues around trade. It doesnt make for an exciting political argument.
Its far more exciting to shout 'we want soveignty', 'we want to make our own laws'........

The reason nobody is discussing the reasons and benefits for leaving the EU is because there are none.

As for Sovereignty the next step will be Scotland and Wales campaigning for staying in the EU .

We want sovereinty ;)

We want our own laws ;)

We want to set our own tampon tax ;)

and we (england) want to vote the Scots out of the union ;) They can go and join the EU , who will welcome them with open arms
when they turn up cap in hand :LOL:

They can export there national dish to the French . deep fried batterd mars bars , washed down with Irn Bru :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back