Our relationship with Europe - some interesting views

Sponsored Links
but surely we aren't still plagued by foreigner-hating Brextremists?

The EU can't be trusted to have an army of any consequence as it will be led by the Germans and everyone knows what that will lead to.

Yep Europe can rely on the Dutch as did the inhabitants of Kosovo
The French who had to be bailed out of every conflict since 1066
The Germans who would be hard pushed to muster a division

Yes,Germans.. The dead of two WW will be turning in their graves.

She's just from a line of Germans who will stop at nothing to dominate Europe by any means, EU, economic, war, destruction of European culture, etc, etc, etc.

The 4 th reich is coming The Germans will start to re-arm

And we cannot trust the French

Ooops, my mistake

Yes we are.

Sponsored Links
JohnD,I Have also stated more than once,I hate no one on the planet,such a powerful word you use so readily and out of context.Brexit does not mean hate,only in that 6inches between your ears.

Brexit does not mean hate
For an awful lot of people it does.

Just like if you vote Tory in any election at any time you are to be held fully responsible for your choice to welcome and cheer-lead the destruction of the state, if you hitch your wagon to the haters and xenophobes of the Brexit campaign you are welcoming, encouraging, and giving your approval to hatred and xenophobia.

Just like if you vote Tory in any election at any time you are to be held fully responsible for your choice to welcome and cheer-lead the destruction of the state, if you hitch your wagon to the haters and xenophobes of the Brexit campaign you are welcoming, encouraging, and giving your approval to hatred and xenophobia.

This the remoaner who said that any one who voted Brexit is a racist :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dip stick

EU is a racist institution

Last edited:
JohnD,I Have also stated more than once,I hate no one on the planet,such a powerful word you use so readily and out of context.Brexit does not mean hate,only in that 6inches between your ears.

Who doesn't JohnD hate ?? He hates plumbers
Anyone that lives in Surrey
Israilies
Any one who did not vote or support his heroe Corbyn :LOL:

Hates the Turks as well afaik

This the remoaner who said that any one who voted Brexit is a racist
Yes, G-Wiz - given the overt and disgusting racism endemic to the Leave campaign, anybody who voted to leave must have sympathy with, or at least was prepared to tolerate and be associated with, overt and disgusting racism.

Fellow travellers, and all that.

Dip stick
By definition, the opinion of disgusting racist leave voters is worth less than dogs**t on the sole of my shoe.

Yes, G-Wiz - given the overt and disgusting racism endemic to the Leave campaign, anybody who voted to leave must have sympathy with, or at least was prepared to tolerate and be associated with, overt and disgusting racism.

G wiz the EU is a racist institution u support it so it makes u a racist

Fellow travellers and all that

Brexit means hate??? So wrong..For the knuckle dragging racists,theyhate.Full stop .Use Brexit as excuse but that does not mean brexiteers are full of hate and driven by it.

By definition, the opinion of disgusting racist leave voters is worth less than dogs**t on the sole of my shoe.
Utter rubbish Mr Shed

Rofl...Labour party seems to have a few jew dislikers,cant paint all people with same brush..Ridiculous broad sweeping statements you make.

Mr Sheds,Oh the Irony of you spouting off about Hate,rofl...You been banned from a thread for your posts being filled with so much venom and hate.

Sponsored Links
Back