• Yes.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No.

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Who cares? We are doomed anyway.

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're the one doing the preaching Joe not me, I don't give a toss about the price of oil, the cost of housing or any of your other top 10 moans ... They have no consequence to me whatsoever.

Has that clarified my blathering sufficiently for you?

MW

Sponsored Links
You will. I promise you that you will. Regardless of who you are (or think you are) you will die in poverty. If you've got it - you'll lose it. If you don't lose it - it will be taken. Starving hoards know no boundaries.

Thanks for the concern but I'm happy to take my chances.

Perhaps you should consider your own position?

MW

I am doing - and I don't like what I see. Not for me , you or anyone else.

Sponsored Links
I don't give a toss about the price of oil, ... They have no consequence to me whatsoever.

Are you entirely self-sufficient? Don't you have a car? If you buy anything at all in the shops and the price goes up due to escalating fuel costs then won't that be a consequence?

Not in his mind - he's really rich ya know but he doesn't seem to know where his money is. :rolleyes:

He's that rich he can even afford a Honda. :LOL:

The point you're both missing is that it all comes down to £'s ... There will be oil and oil based derivatives for those who can afford them.

He's that rich he can even afford a Honda.
What a typically daft Joe statement :rolleyes:

I drive a Honda Accord (maybe soon being changed for a Legend if Mrs Megawatt has her way) because I like it not because it's cheap.

I also drive a Toyota Land Cruiser because it's great for towing not because it's f***ing expensive, an S2000 when it's just me and Mrs Megawatt out for the day and the sun's shining (it spends a lot of time in the garage) and a Holda Goldwing when the place is overrun with Northern tourists and me and Mrs Megawatt are out for the day and the sun is shining ... Had it 2 years and its done 3000 miles :LOL:

The only common denominator is ... I like Japanese technology.

MW

Japanese banks are in dire straits - read the news.

The point you're both missing is that it all comes down to £'s ... There will be oil and oil based derivatives for those who can afford them.

Where's your money then? Stocks are crashing and property is crashing. Your pension will become useless.

Oh and when things get bad you'll park up and find it gutted on your return.

You will. I promise you that you will. Regardless of who you are (or think you are) you will die in poverty. If you've got it - you'll lose it. If you don't lose it - it will be taken. Starving hoards know no boundaries.

Starving hoards know no boundaries. <<< WRONG

Starving possibly, STUPID no way

If the starving hoards come calling be thankful you have a firearm to protect your life, limb,family, property and food supply.

Seems like you certainly cannot depend on an out of control government to protect you

There is a good case for guns in a society that has broken down. Anarchy rules.

You are becoming more extreme by the day Joe. :LOL:

Nobody shares your dark view of the World, get over it and move on as you're boring the ar*e off everyone.

MW

Sponsored Links
Back