Outdoor Tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I currently have an outdoor tap, installed myself with one of those Garden Tap kits but the flow is really poor.

I was going to Tee in a copper pipe and connect up that way.

However does anybody know if the NRV is situated in the actual tap attachment or would it have been in the isolating screw in thing that came with the garden tap kit?

Cheers

Craig

Sponsored Links
Impossible to tell without looking at what you've bought.

One other thing - you should check your Water Regulations (I don't know what covers Scotland), because down here a new tap installation is supposed to have the check valve inside the house.

Softus said:
One other thing - you should check your Water Regulations (I don't know what covers Scotland)

Same regs, different name. Water Byelaws 2000 (Scotland) mirror the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 in England & Wales with the exception of Reg 8 (self cert) & 10 (enforcement) which are omitted from the Scottish Byelaws.

Everybody hates a smartarse

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back