Outside tap from combi mains inlet

A

Alltheones

I’m after putting a outside tap on my garage the only feed in there is a 22mm that feeds into the combi, can I cut into this without causing any issues right under the boiler.
I’ll be putting after the magnet thing on the pipe will literally go into the vertical bit right under the combi.
If I can all I’m going to do is 22mm t to 16mm either push fit or compression. My only concern is how does one get a T in a pipe that doesn’t move.

Sponsored Links
You sure that 22 is cold water feed- if its got the black Magnatec thing on it it sounds more like heating circuit.
If pipes are rigid you'd use a slip coupler, not sure you're allowed pushfit that near the boiler (may be ok on cold feed)

It’s the one that has the tap on it too add water so I presumed it was the cold feed.
2nd from the right.

Sponsored Links
So 3rd from the left?

Attachments

• 77F79BBB-E531-4799-9031-AA0D9121DE5D.jpeg
    77F79BBB-E531-4799-9031-AA0D9121DE5D.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 79
There's probably enough movement in that 15 to get a tee in- compression or solder, up to you. Again not sure you're allowed pushfit that close to the boiler- easy/safe option will be compression T and 1500mm of copper then pushfit the rest of the way

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back