Oven noise fix

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, everyone! I've been experiencing a problem that I initially thought was related to the fan at the back of my oven. However, I've now realized it's not that fan causing the issue. There's a noticeable "vibrating" noise when the oven is running, and it continues even after I've turned it off until the oven cools down. This noise seems to be coming from the top of the oven, and it's important to note that the fan at the back stops when I turn the oven off. Can anyone offer some guidance or help with this?
I'll try to attach a ZIP file later as it doesn't allow me to upload a video.

Attachments

• IMG_20231104_111503.jpg
    IMG_20231104_111503.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 40
Sponsored Links
It's the internal cooling fan. Either some part is loose or it's got something stuck in it.
Unrelated to the oven fan used when cooking.

Attached you can find a .zip with the video.
If it's the internal cooling fan, is this something easy to fix? I don't really want to break the oven, mi fiancé would kill me :LOL:

Attachments

• Oven.zip
    2 MB · Views: 44
Sponsored Links
Google the model. You may be able to get an exploded diagram which may give you a clue.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back