Owen Paterson

I recall that caper over that Goodwin bloke when he was in charge of that RBS bank during the finacial crash

how he should have given his 12 million pay out back etc etc

imo morally he should have but if it had been me I would have told the great and the good to go and do one :cool:

Sponsored Links
Owen Paterson is actually a side issue, Johnson doesn’t care about him.

It presented an opportunity for Johnson to ditch the entire standards system…..awfully handy when Boris Johnson himself is still up to be investigated….his holiday, who paid for his flat to be done up etc etc.

Yes, i think the past has an effect on the present.
Sleaze and dishonesty in politics didn't start with Owen Paterson.
Plenty of dodgy Labour conmen.

Why are you so desperate to deflect?

can’t you admit you voted for conmen?

you are too far down the rabbit hole.

Sponsored Links
To give a balanced view, I will just mention:

1. Paterson has apparently been a very good constituency MP, he deals with people that come to him with problems

2. Paterson has done a lot to help with charities for families that have suffered from suicide.

Now the bloke has resigned

blimey hounded out of office

what a loss to the country :sneaky:

blimey whats it coming to an MP has to resign for trousering a few
Squid :eek:

what happened to perks

blimey what next ? Fiddeling tax

Why are you so desperate to deflect?

can’t you admit you voted for conmen?

you are too far down the rabbit hole.
Why can't you admit that you are obsessed with the Tory party.
I have never voted for the Tory party and the Labour party has never organised in N. I., so i am commenting as a bemused observer.

i think johnstone has a done a thatcher/blair now and wont survive for very much longer
thinking you are invincible with a big majority and can get away with murder will come back to bite him as it did thatcher and blair both who had massive majorities :cry:

To give a balanced view, I will just mention:

1. Paterson has apparently been a very good constituency MP, he deals with people that come to him with problems

2. Paterson has done a lot to help with charities for families that have suffered from suicide.
He was a good Secretary of State for N. Ireland.

Sponsored Links
Back