Paint for doors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I will be painting my doors. I need to paint 3/4 doors. Its been painted before but not to a good enough standard. Also I need to paint my skirting board in my living room. Its not too big my living, like 4 and a half meters long. Will 2.5L pot be enough to cover this?

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well you dont say what your going to use, so i will say one litre of satinwood will do it, or one litre of undercoat, and one litre of gloss.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I will be painting my doors. I need to paint 3/4 doors. Its been painted before but not to a good enough standard. Also I need to paint my skirting board in my living room. Its not too big my living, like 4 and a half meters long. Will 2.5L pot be enough to cover this?

2.5L will do it very easily, but if still in any doubt = measure and work out the area to be covered, then read the label on the tin. It will give a guide to the likely coverage area, just allow an extra 25% for certainty.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is the paint I am going to get:
8883E072-7310-4EA7-828F-85CCA0F329C4.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are they oil based glossed at the moment? If so you may need an undercoat before using that. Also be aware it's not very easy to spread out without leaving brush strokes.

Sponsored Links