Paint for doors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I will be painting my doors. I need to paint 3/4 doors. Its been painted before but not to a good enough standard. Also I need to paint my skirting board in my living room. Its not too big my living, like 4 and a half meters long. Will 2.5L pot be enough to cover this?

Sponsored Links
Well you dont say what your going to use, so i will say one litre of satinwood will do it, or one litre of undercoat, and one litre of gloss.

Hi, I will be painting my doors. I need to paint 3/4 doors. Its been painted before but not to a good enough standard. Also I need to paint my skirting board in my living room. Its not too big my living, like 4 and a half meters long. Will 2.5L pot be enough to cover this?

2.5L will do it very easily, but if still in any doubt = measure and work out the area to be covered, then read the label on the tin. It will give a guide to the likely coverage area, just allow an extra 25% for certainty.

Sponsored Links
This is the paint I am going to get:
8883E072-7310-4EA7-828F-85CCA0F329C4.jpeg

Are they oil based glossed at the moment? If so you may need an undercoat before using that. Also be aware it's not very easy to spread out without leaving brush strokes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back