Paint for rooms without natural light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I currently have Wilko Moonlight White on a number of my walls which I like but would like to refresh the paint and looking for a white which will help for rooms without natural light including a small hallway

I have seen Dulux do the Light and Space paint and was considering the absolute white but looking at reviews it doesn't feel great value for money.

Would appreciate peoples thought on this (looking for a white/cream colour)

Sponsored Links
Used light&space paint before on walls & ceiling was quite a few years ago was not that impressed in their light claim but purchased 3 for 2 offer so was cheap.

Every property is different it may work better in your place.

Light reflectance is mentioned in their pdf instructions https://prdakzodecodocumentssa.blob...ulux trade diamond matt light & space tds.pdf

The absolute white did offer some light reflectance but needed some natural light to reflect.

Think they do sample/tester size's. Could paint a small section and see if it makes a difference :idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back