panasonic 206 telephone system programming

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi can anybody shed any light on this problem? have a panasonic kxt-206 phone pabx tried to reprogram system with new type 7730 handset can get into programming ok can see all the options but cant change any of the set options. any help would be grateful.

Sponsored Links
User error?

Are you actually entering program mode or just the "check progam mode" which will simply display the current settings?

Simply putting the keyphones Prog switch to program is NOT enough ;)

have entered the programming code and i know thats right because if you try to enter again you get an error tone until you enter the log off code !

Programming from port 1 (ext 21)

Without touching the program switch, go off hook, dial 6206206#, stay off hook.

Do programming, remembering to end with a # for some programming steps.

When done, dial 6206#

I assume you have the manual?

If this is what you are doing and it is still not storing, I would assume a faulty unit.

Sponsored Links
yes have manual and never had a problem before programming the older panasonic pabxs i wonder if thats why the last company couldnt change any of the setting thanks

hello, sorry for my bad english

i have a problem with this PABX KX-T602, i just want to remove restriction for oly one extention EXT5 for example 25

what should i do after antering into 6206206# off hook for programming

thanks for your help i have this work for tomorrow :s !?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back