Paragon Plus issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI Guys,

When i bought my house there was already a Paragon Plus burglar alarm already installed. All that was left behind was a user instructions manual, i have managed to get an installers manual off the web so i am hoping somebody can help please :)

We had some external works done on my house, so had to remove the alarm box off the external wall, so dropped the power to the burglar alarm of the fuse board so it didn't upset the neighbours but switching the power back on again has since reset the alarm to factory default settings.

previously on the alarm being in full set mode on entering the house there was the 30 second count down enabling me time to unset the alarm, but now on entering the house the hallway PIR is triggering the alarm overriding the 30 second count down setting the alarm off how do i stop this from happening? as i don't want to upset neighbours in the early hours

thanks in advance
Nick

Sponsored Links
That's the idea it will need setting as entry ...unless there is a door contact , then it would be access , think that's and i in the paragon programming

Sponsored Links
That's the idea it will need setting as entry ...unless there is a door contact , then it would be access , think that's and i in the paragon programming
There's a door contact on front door which opens into a hallway where the PIR is which is triggering the alarm

So programme door contact as entry/exit and hallway as access

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back