Pyronix Paragon Plus Alarm not programmable after power cut

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Hoping someone can help - advice will be greatly appreciated.

A couple of weeks ago we had a serious of power cuts and my Paragon Plus alarm has defaulted back to factory settings and I am unable to programme new access codes.

Originally the bell sounded when the power cut occurred so I have replaced the battery and when I turn the power off the bell is silent.

I have tried resetting the master panel by powering down, holding down 2 numbers and reconnecting battery and power supply but with no effect.

Both fuses are ok.

It was working fine before the power cuts.

Is there anything I am missing?

Look forward to hearing from anyone.

Kind regards, PT

Sponsored Links
You put a link on the nvm pins to default this panel ....in the middle of the pcb ...

Depends on age of control panel.
The very early panels when back to factory default,then the later version had NVM backup as long as the jumper was in the correct postion.
Default master user 1234
Engineer 9999 but you need to press 2 other buttons to allow code to work.This you can get by down loading installation manual.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back