Part P? Question.

Damocles said:
Hope this is not an example of censorship.

have you noticed that if you search on naughty words which would be censored, then you get back posts with asterisks in? Does this mean the original uncensored posts still exist intact?
Quite often, yes - if you click on quote as if you were going to reply you'll see the unexpurgated text.

Sponsored Links
There's not much point you coming here firing off questions relating to Part P of the Building Regulations if you have failed to grasp some of the fundamental facts:

I thought forums were to offer guidance or answers to questions.

My background is industrial automation and factory services. I have very little to do with domestic stuff other than minor work for friends and family. I don't read up as much as I should on house-bashing. Part P is somewhat irrelevant to me. My info is a mix of grape-vine and hear'say.

I ask Q's here to clear up my mis-understandings.

Do house-bashers work nights or Sundays?

Sorry - I've been a bit grumpy today, and probably not in the best frame of mind for posting.

But you did come on and make a statement about it being illegal, rather than ask a Q....

Do house-bashers work nights or Sundays?
No, but DIY-ers do...

well im sure house bashers do sometimes work nights and sundays.

of course they will charge a premium for this.

Sponsored Links
as im predominately a "house basher" for what its worth i very often work sundays but its rare i work a proper 'night shift'
only time i work at night is if im called out to a problem
obviously not one of my own jobs....you understand :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back