Part P Repeal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So its official, its been announced that part P is due to be repealed with effect from 1st Jan 2008 after being overturned in parliment earlier this month, after not working too well, apparantly only 37% of work was notified, Mr Prescott was reported to have reluctantly announced that it had been somewhat of a farce and he regretted ever supporting the idea.

So there you have it folks, roll on 2008 :cool: , I know I for one will have about 104 wiring jobs to do around the house, only another few years before I can get cracking :(

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Posted: 31st March 2006, 23:56

4 minutes too early....

No, I think the board is playing silly beggers, it said 01-04 at first to me, then it changed to 31-03, then it reverted to 01-04, it also put securespark's name to your post...

and SPOILSPORT :( ..... :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Pity about the timing. however sometimes true statements are sometimes spoken in jest.
It might not be repealled but it must surely evolve to become a very different animal perhaps

Note Red/Yellow/Blue (& Black) is no more , Brown/Black/ Grey is in.
Todays date , is this significant ?

Adam_151 said:
So its official, its been announced that part P is due to be repealed with effect from 1st Jan 2008 after being overturned in parliment earlier this month, after not working too well, apparantly only 37% of work was notified, Mr Prescott was reported to have reluctantly announced that it had been somewhat of a farce and he regretted ever supporting the idea.

So there you have it folks, roll on 2008 :cool: , I know I for one will have about 104 wiring jobs to do around the house, only another few years before I can get cracking :(

What a blinding excuse this would be!!

Wife: Can you finish the wiring?
Me: Cant love, not allowed to touch it until after 2008.

Bazdaa

Adam, where did you find this out?? Do you have a ref or url for it ???

Cheers Adam,

That spoof iee url is just soooo clickable.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back