Partitioning a P shape conservatory & solid roof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

i am thinking of changing my P shaped conservatory, it is a big conservatory that is the width of my 4 bed detached house. I am wanting to have it partitioned, the round part I want to keep as it is but the other oblong part I want it to be solid roofed and inside have a partition wall with folding doors.

i havent spoken to any builders etc but i wanted some comments from experts of whether this is possible without any issues, attached pic of what exactly i am wanting. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0242.jpeg
    IMG_0242.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 19
Sponsored Links
Hi all

i am thinking of changing my P shaped conservatory, it is a big conservatory that is the width of my 4 bed detached house. I am wanting to have it partitioned, the round part I want to keep as it is but the other oblong part I want it to be solid roofed and inside have a partition wall with folding doors.

i havent spoken to any builders etc but i wanted some comments from experts of whether this is possible without any issues, attached pic of what exactly i am wanting. Thanks
Demolish it. No point in polishing a turd. We are on our fourth (connie demolition and re-build) this year alone.

EDIT: 12 month year - not calendar year.

Last edited:
Demolish it. No point in polishing a turd. We are on our fourth (connie demolition and re-build) this year alone.
Erm its not a turd and i do not want to demolish it

Attachments

• IMG_0235.png
    IMG_0235.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 22
Sponsored Links
Erm its not a turd and i do not want to demolish it
It's a phrase.

Connies are nothing more than glorified sheds (mine included) as far as heat loss or heat blocking qualities are concerned. Useless for most of the year in the UK. Chucking good money at these sub-standard structures, is often a wasted exercise - hence the phrase. It doesn't matter how many flat screen TV's you nail on the wall or chintzy cushions you fill it with - it's still a shed. Great for storing the garden furniture (I see) and retired treadmills.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back